Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Yummies

Peanut Butter and Chocolate...the perfect combination, right?  So, it's only natural that the best candy is Reece's Pieces!  And, it just so happens, that Reece's Pieces are the perfect colors for use in fall projects!

I'm not sure how half my Reece's Pieces went missing!!!!
This little gem was one of the projects my Stamp Clubs did in September.  I found the little jars at my local craft store (a loooooong time ago) in the wedding section.  They are PERFECT for all kinds of projects.  We filled our jars with Reece's Pieces and then did a little decorating...a fun tag tied on with some Early Espresso stitched ribbon.


Lots of new Big Shot stuff was used for the tag...Wood Grain Embossing Folder, Window Frame Framelits, Autumn Accents Bigz die (all from the Holiday catalog) and my old friend the Square Lattice Embossing Folder!

Now, we made ours with a to/from tag, but you could easily do this as a table marker and put names on the tags.  They would look super cute on a Thanksgiving table (for my American friends who haven't had their turkey day yet!), or any fall gathering with family and/or friends!

If you are interested in making fun projects like this and having a night out each month to craft, consider joining one of my stamp clubs!  My clubs are now flexible and you can choose to come on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday on the third week of the month.  I have both a Scrapbook and a Stamp club starting in November.  If you have any questions, please contact me and ask away!  I would love to have you and your friends join one of my clubs.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!