Monday, October 29, 2012

Flying Machine

Happy Monday!  I have another RMHC card to share with you today.  This card uses the flying machine or blimp image in the Moving Forward set.  I struggled with using this image so I turned to the web for some inspiration and came across a card by Lori Mueller that I fell in love with...so I CASED it!  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything and it's one of the best parts about being a demonstrator...when I'm stuck, I know there's loads of cards out there by other demonstrators that I can use to spark my creativity!


I pretty much copied Lori's card exactly, except for using a different embossing folder on my Riding Hood Red piece!

One of my favorite parts of this card is the clouds!  They are whisper white cardstock which was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and then punched out with the cupcake punch.  The tops of cupcakes make perfect clouds!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!