Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spider Cider!

When I first saw the Monster Munchies set in the Holiday Mini, I fell in love with it!  And, for some reason I really love the spider cider stamp in the set!  It's weird, because you all know I'm definitely  not a fan of spiders...at all!!!

I think I like that stamp so much because I love Apple Cider  The brand that I buy at Costco come in  single serving packets that you mix with boiling water and those little packets are PERFECT for crafting (and drinking!)!!!!!

So, check out the Spider Cider project my Stamp Clubs did in September.


It's like a card, but with a surprise in side...a pack of Apple Cider mix!  The outside is stamped with the the spider web image from the Mixed Medley exclusive Hostess set in the Holiday Catalog.  A belly band was made with some cardstock, Howlstooth & Scarringbone DSP and some More Mustard ribbon!  To get the dual color image, I colored my stamp with markers before stamping and to finish it all off, I added some of the super fun Googlies!

A cute and simple Halloween project that you could mass produce for Halloween treats for kids class friends or your co-workers.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!