I like to do things in threes when I do projects and this card has a lot of 3's! Three sizes of circles, three colors (not including white), three images across the card, baker's twine wrapped around it three times...you get the idea!!!
Let's get started with the Step-by Step!
- Fold the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock (4 1/4 x 11) in half. On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp three birthday cake images (Amazing Birthday set) with Blushing Bride ink.
- With the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, punch out three circles from some Calypso Coral cardstock. With the 1 3/8" Circle Punch, punch out three circles from some Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock. With the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, punch out the three birthday cakes you stamped.
- Layer the stamped images on the Crisp Cantaloupe circles and put some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back (see the video for a tip on how to place them!).
- Place the three Calypso Coral circles across the Whisper White cardstock (4 x 5 1/4). Wrap some Blushing Bride Baker's Twine around the white piece and the circles three times. Secure with a knot at the right edge of the card. Stick the layered stamped birthday cakes over the Baker's Twine.
- Stamp a Happy Birthday (Remembering Your Birthday set) with Calypso Coral ink. Tie the Baker's Twine into a bow (optional) and add some Dazzling Details to the dots on the middle cake.
And, I have another card with the same layout to share. This one features the Flower Shop set and coordinating Pansy Punch!
I started by stamping the flowers with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock and coloring them with my Blendabilities. I used the Wisteria Wonder set for the flowers and the Daffodil Delight set for the middle of the flowers. The leaves are cut with the Flower Fair Framelit set from Mossy Meadow cardstock (the Flower Fair framelits are available in a bundle with the Flower Patch stamp set). And, to finish off the flowers, I put some Dazzling Details in the centers. I love the color combination of purples and Sahara Sand, don't you?
All the products you need to create both of the cards shown today can be found in my online store. Head on over there and place your order today, or if you are more comfortable with it, you can contact me directly to place your order.
If you like what you see and your are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Contact me today and we can get you started on your creative journey!
Have an inspired day!