Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Scream, You Scream...

...we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!  One of my favorite sets in the Summer Mini is the Sweet Scoops set.  I absolutely love it.  So, for Simple Card Sunday, I'm sharing a "Sweet Scoops" card.


Don't you love it!!!  I stamped the cone with Soft Suede.  The ice cream is done with Pink Pirouette and kissed with Regal Rose.  The scoop is kissed with the stamp in the set that looks like wood grain.  At first I was so confused about that stamp, but doesn't it make the ice cream look real?  Stampin' Up! thinks of everything!

The ice cream image was stamped on Whisper White sponged with Soft Suede ink and then was mounted on a piece of Pink Pirouette.  Then I stuck all that onto a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that was punched with the Scallop Border punch.  It's stuck to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  And it's finished off with a "Wish Big" from the Short & Sweet set stamped in Soft Suede.  The entire card is sponged around the edge with Soft Suede ink.


The great thing about makin 3x6 cards, is that you can usually make them into a 6x6 scrapbook page if you don't want to do a card.  Here's a look at the little 6x6 page I made with the same supplies as I used on the card.  I stuck a piece of Soft Suede piece on my page so you can see where I would put a picture.


Well, I feel the need to go eat some ice cream now, so that's all for today!  Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card, and Pink Pirouette, and ice cream.

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!