Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Totally Textured

I am LOVING the new Sqaure Lattice Embossing Folder in the Summer Mini.  Now, in the mini it looks like nothing special, but trust me...you need this embossing folder.  When you get it and use it, the results are amazing!  It makes such a deep and fabulous impresssion!  I know you're gonna love it...and if you want to learn some tricks with it, you'll want to register for the To Die For class in June!

Here's a look at it in action...


One word...AWESOME!!!!  Ok, so the colors I used for this card are Always Artichoke, Dusty Durrango and Crushed Curry.  The main image is from the Upsy Daisy set and it's stamped first with Dusty Durrango and then with Crushed Curry.  The trick to getting the double image is to not try too hard...because if you do you will end up stamping both images exactly on top each other.  It's true...you'll line them up perfectly without even trying!!!

Now, my second most favorite product in the mini is the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack!  I love how the Itty Bitty Circle layers perfectly with the 1/2" circle.  I finished off my circle with a vintage brad in the middle.  Have a look...but don't drool on your keyboard over that fabulous texture!


I know...I can hardly stand it either!!!  Like I said, you need this embossing folder...and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack too!  The best part is that you can order it right now in my online store (sorry, Canadians only)!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!