Monday, May 31, 2010

Yuck!

The weather has been down right frightful for the last week.  I can't believe how much rain we've had!  On the long weekend, I planted my garden...now I think that my poor little seeds have probably floated to the ends of my planter boxes and I will have a jumble of veggies when they start to grow!!!

One would think that with the weather, I would have got lots of stamping done, but this is not the case!  My husband went back to work (yahoo!) and while I'm thrilled that he's back to shift work, it's been a bit of an adjustment...especially for the kids!  Family came first this weekend.  So, on Saturday we spent some family time together and then yesterday I decided to have what my oldest calls a "brother-mom" day.  We stayed in our jammies and watched movies for most of the day.  It was nice to just relax and I had fun watching kids movies!

Tomorrow is the first day that demonstrators can preorder select products from the upcoming catalogue and the retiring lists will be released.  I can hardly stand the wait to see what's on those lists and what I can preorder!

I'll do some stamping this afternoon, so I have something to share with you tomorrow and I will also be posting the Last Chance Lists for you.  So, be sure to check back tomorrow!

Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!