Friday, October 29, 2010

Countdown to Christmas-Week 5

Hello!  I've been busy making mummies...three little mummies to be exact!  I will be sure to post a picture after Halloween so you can see how stinkin' cute they are!!!  I'm finding it hard to flip back and forth between two holidays right now and can't wait until Halloween is over and I can just focus on Christmas creations!!!

Today I'm sharing a fabulous Christmas shaker card.  I loved this card so much that I had my stamp clubs do it this month...they loved it too!


Isn't it fabulous?!?  The base of the card is Real Red followed by a Crumb Cake layer and then an Early Espresso layer which was embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder.  The main image area of the card is where the shaker is.  I used some of the Champagne Glass Glitter for the shaker part.  To make the hole for the shaker, I first stamped an ornament and then punched it out.  That ornament is the one on the left hand side which is blinged up with some FABULOUS pearls!

So, would you like to see a tutorial for shaker cards?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Have an inspired day!







2 comments:

  1. Very cute...a must do...would love a tutorial for the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! This is fantastic! I'd love to see how you put it together too! thanks for sharing!
    Rose :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!