Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fabulous Fall Project

I have so much to share with you I almost don't know where to start!  There's definitely going to be a LOT of posts in the next couple of weeks FULL of Fall, Halloween and Christmas projects and then there's all the World Card Day projects to share.  Hang on to your hats ladies!  We're going to have a full couple of weeks!

Today I'm going to share a ridiculously easy, but fabulous fall project.  I got the idea from my upline when I attended the Mini Convention a few weeks ago.


Isn't it awesome!  I purchased a 3 wick candle from one of those big box stores and then put the whole swirly pattern from the Black Flourish Designer Jewels in the Holiday Mini on it.


I highly recommend that if you do this project, you use the transfer sheet included in the package of rhinestones!  I'm not going to get into the why...let's just say that my first attempt ended up with a sticky clump of rhinestones (that ended up in the garbage) and a frustrated Lisa!

I think this would make a beautiful centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner or any other special fall occasion...you could even put rhinestones on both sides of the candle so it looks pretty from both sides.  Mine is on my sideboard in my dining room.  And, to dress it up a bit, I stuck it in the middle of the ribbon wreath from this post.


There you have it!  A ridiculously simple but fabulous fall project.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think

Have an inspired day and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!