Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Jack

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!  I hope you're all enjoying your turkey and all the fixin's...I know I am!

Today I have a quick and easy project for you.


I punched a series of circles (1 3/4", 1 3/8" & 1 1/4") from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and sponged them with Tangerine Tango ink.  I stamped a Jalck-O-Lantern face on the smallest circle and then layered them together.  There is one of the biggest circles on both the front and back of the sucker.  The stem is a tiny scrap of Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta and the leaf is one of the ends I cut off the ribbon that I tied around the stick.  I used Certainly Celery Taffeta, but in the class I did I had the girls use Old Olive Taffeta and it looked MUCH better!

I love how simple, but cute this project is and I can totally see it as a bunch of different characters...Frankenstein, Dracula, a Mummy, Santa, Rudolf, the Easter Bunny, a flower and so much more!

My children also love these, and have "ordered" them to give their classmates for Halloween!  Tomorrow, I will show you what they "ordered" for their teachers...LOL!

Have an inspired and thankful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!