Saturday, May 7, 2011

Album in a Tin

Today is Scrapfest and right now, I'm scrappin' the day away with some fabulous people!  All the Scrapfest participants get to do a project in addition to the scrapbooking they brought to do and today I'm going to share the project they're making...an album in a tin!


So sparkly and pretty!  We used the Silver Skinny Tins that are available in the online store here...they're on clearance right now and are a super fabulous price!  Here's a closer look at the belly band.


I used a bunch 'o punches and the Printed Petals and Fabulous Phrases sets to create the belly band.  The Printed Petals set is part of the National Scrapbooking Month special and for the month of May you can get it for 30% off!  Check out the details of the special here and you can see an image of the set here (it comes in both wood and clear mount!).  That little white flower is from one of the sizzlits (I can't remember the name right now!).  Check out all those rhinestones!

The inside has accordion style pages...here's a look.




I used a variety of punches, dies and embellishments (ribbon, buttons, rhinestones) in my color scheme (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso & Whisper White).  I'm not going to give more details because this project was part of the registration fee for the Scrapfest participants.

Well, that's all for today!  I will be sure to share some pictures of Scrapfest next week.  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!