Monday, May 30, 2011

Triple Layer Fun!

Have you ordered the new Triple Layer Punches yet?  These are the best punches...they're like 3 punches in one.  There are two different styles (the Blossom Bouquet and the Doily) which are so easy to use and so much fun!

I recently used my Blossom Bouquet punch to make a new insert for my Simply Adorned charm.


I absolutely love the way this turned out!  I made it to go with a certain green (or should I say, Pear Pizzazz!!!) shirt I have.  I punched a solid flower from Early Espresso cardstock and then a detailed flower from Melon Mambo, layered them together and stuck them on a little piece of Window Sheet.  In the middle of my flower is a Certainly Celery brad.  So cute, and so easy!  And, when I have it on, you can see my shirt through the window sheet because I've placed my flower off to the side.  I also punched out a second solid flower from Early Espresso and used the flower rung that gets punched with the detail flower together on the back of the window sheet so that if my charm flips over it still looks pretty!


You can see that I weaved some Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding through part of the chain and tied some Rose Red and Early Espresso ribbon scraps on the other side of the chain.  For a little more added interest, I added a vanilla pearl bauble and a trinket key.  I have this charm (1"x1 1/4") on one of our 24" chains.

Now that you've seen the punch in action, you definitely need to add it to your "must have" list!!!  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!