Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Scrappin'

With the sale on digital printing this month, I was inspired to get my Nashville pictures scrapbooked and printed.  The other day I sat down with my Leadership downloads (the book template, digital kit and pictures) and set out to get 'r done!  I'm happy to report that in one day, I finished my whole album and got it sent off to the printer!

Here are the two pages I did for the Manager's Reception.  Manager's Reception is a hilight of Leadership!  Stampin' Up! takes demonstrators at a certain title and higher and treats us to a special evening.  This year, in Nashville, they took us to the Wildhorse Saloon for a delicious supper, line dancing lessons, special entertainment and loads of fun.  We also all got a cowgirl hat decorated with some Early Espresso ribbon and Antique Brads...a nice touch...as well as a special gift (a stamp set from the Summer Mini catalogue).  The whole place was reserved for demonstrators only...so fun and so many memories!  Stampin' Up! treated us like gold!



I decided to use the book template to make it quick and easy...the Stampin' Up! designers did a fabulous job!  It was so easy...25 pages done in one day...all I had to do was pop my pictures in and do some journalling!  And, I can't wait to get my book in a couple weeks.

Speaking of the digital templates, did you know you can resize them?  The Leadership album template was originally an 8x8 album.  By clicking Edit/Change Product Size, I had the option of changing my album to either 5x5 or 12x12!  I was soooo excited to learn this...and I changed my album to 12x12!

With my demonstrator discount and the sale this month, my book was half price!  You can sign up and get some digital printing done at half price too!  Right now the Digital Starter Kit is only $150.50.  I would love to have you  join my team...contact me today to get signed up and start creating!

Have an inspired day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are awesome pages! I miss Leadership....good thing Convention is right around the corner!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!