Monday, May 9, 2011

Mini Catalogue Monday-Simply Pink

Hello!  It's been a crazy few days for me!  I was at the Diva Show on Friday night, Scrapfest all day on Saturday and baseball yesterday!  It was busy, but a good weekend.  I'm gonna start today with a simple card made with some Summer Mini Catalogue products and finish off with some great Scrapfest pictures.


This was one of the cards I did for my downline swap a couple weeks ago.  It's a super simple birthday card using some of my favorite Summer Mini products...the Pretty Postage set and Postage Stamp punch!

I started with a half sheet of Very Vanilla (I trimmed it a bit smaller than a half sheet) and tied a piece of Pretty In Pink striped ribbon around it.  When I was tying the knot, I added in a little scrap of Crochet Trim.  My tag is pinned to the knot with one of the Vintage Trinket pins...I sure hope those will be in the next catalogue!

The focal point is the birthday cake stamped with Pretty In Pink, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray (I colored the image with markers).  I then matted it with a Pretty In Pink postage stamp punch and popped it up with some dimensionals.  So fun and so easy!  This card would be great in ANY color!

Now, here are some pictures from Scrapfest...

Busy scrappin'

These girls were busy making their projects...which I shared with you on Saturday's post

We issued challenges throughout the day and these are some of the projects they came up with
Our Excited Door Prize Winner!  We gave away a clear block set with a case that we personalized
Me and Sherri!
We had a blast and were exhausted at the end of the day!  I will say that there's a video of us goofing off on my LA Stamper Facebook page (you can find the link to the right).

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!