Friday, September 30, 2011

Sparkling Berries


It's that season...time to start making Christmas cards!  The card I'm going to show you today was inspired by a card I saw on fellow demonstrator, Julie Davison's blog.  I loved the layout and have used it a few times for different occasions!


Cute, isn't it!  Did you notice the sparkles on the berries?  That's courtesy of the new Dazzling Details which you can find in the Holiday Mini.  You're going to love this new product!!!

So, this is the second card for my October 6 Get Ahead for the Holidays class.  You can find more info on my Classes and Events page.  I would love to have you join me for a fun evening of stamping!  Contact me to reserve your spot today!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!