Sunday, September 25, 2011

Simple Wedding

What happens when you're super busy prepping for a huge demo, it's 10 o'clock at night and your husband comes into your office and says, "I need a card for that wedding I'm going to this weekend.  I don't know their colors or anything."?  A very quick and simple, but pretty wedding card is born...and you tell your husband he's lucky to have a wife like you!!!


I started with a Soft Suede base (to make a 5x5 card).  I added a layer of Baja Breeze cardstock, which I sponged the edges, stamped an image from the Wedding Sweet set (stamped in Baja Breeze) and smooched it with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.  I added a layer of vellum cardstock, tore the bottom and stamped Congratulations on it with Soft Suede ink.  To hide my adhesive, I added a fabulous Soft Suede striped ribbon.  Rather than making a knot or bow, I secured the ends together with an Antique Brad.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!