Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage Snowflakes

Well, country music night in my office has proven to be quite successful!  A couple of nights ago, Kevin was away for work, the kids were in bed and I took full advantage of the time!  I cranked up the music (the night's playlist was mostly country) and stamped the night away (literally!!!).  I got so many class samples done and I can't wait to share all the pictures with you.


I'm so excited about this first card I'm going to share with you.  It took me a while to get inspired and get what was in my head to translate to real paper and stamps!  I started with a little teaser picture...and I specifically chose this one becuase of the bow!!!  Isn't it a stellar bow?!?!?


Right now I'm loving the look of stamping on DSP...especially the First Edition DSP.  With this card, I went a little vintagey, which is a style that I struggle with, but I think it turned out quite well.  What do you think?

So, would you like to make this card?  How about 5 of them?  This is one of the cards for my October 6 Get Ahead for the Holidays class.  You can find more info on this class on my Classes & Events page.  I would love to see you and your friends at this class!  Please contact me for more details or to reserve your spot.

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!