Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Brate

Do you know what today is?  It's not only National Peanut Butter Day, it's also the first day of Sale-A-Bration 2012!!!  I'm so excited about all the fun stuff I have to share with you during Sale-a-Bration this year!

I recently attended Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference where I soaked up all kinds of information and some vitamin D from the sun!  I will share more about that throughout the rest of the week, but today I wanted to share something special!  Every demonstrator in attendance was pampered and we all got 4 fantastic gifts during the General Sessions...in addition to Prize Patrol!  One of the gifts we got included the new digital CD of Sale-A-Bration content.  I installed it that night and today I made a new background and banner for my blog with it.  Watch for some more non digital projects using these same products later in the week.

It's Tuesday, which means it's digital download day!  You can find today's digital downloads here.  There's a super cute baby book designer template to download today...if you're expecting, know someone who is or if you have loads of baby pics to scrapbook you're definitely going to want to check it out!

Remember, that from now until the end of March, you can earn FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with every $60 you order (including digital stuff!).  To qualify, your $60 has to be on one order and it has to be before shipping & tax.  Wanna know the best part?  There's no limit to the number of FREE products you can get!!!  And, there's some fantastic exclusive hostess product too...contact me today to book your workshop.

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look on your blog! Makes me think of spring - despite the white stuff on the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!