Thursday, January 12, 2012

Peppermint Love

I'm on a bit of a Valentine's kick with my stamping lately and I have some really "sweet" projects to share with you.  Today I have one of the projects my clubs are doing this month.


I saw this idea on Stampin' Connection, which is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator online community where we share ideas and all kinds of fun stuff.  When I saw it I knew I had to have my clubs do it!

The main part of this project is Peppermint Patties (you know, those little circles of mint covered in chocolate...YUM!).  I used the Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle and 1 1/4" Circle punches to cover each one.  It's finished off with some letters cut with my beloved Big Shot and the fun heart for the 'O' is from the new heart embosslit in the Occasions Mini.  Once the mint patties were covered, I put them into a pretzel bag (found at my local big box craft store), added a sweet tag and tied it shut with some Blushing Bride ribbon!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!