Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rock Climbing

Taylor is turning 10 in less than a month and wanted to do a Rock Climbing party to celebrate double digits!!!  I checked into it at the University and it was only just over $100 for two hours (an hour of climbing and an hour in the party room), so we booked it!  He gets to have a super fun new experience with his friends and I don't have a bunch of 9 and 10 year old boys in my house!!!!  It's win-win!!!

Because I have a super busy month, I wanted to do up some quick invitations that he could hand out and before I leave for SU's Leadership Conference.  So, once again, MDS to the rescue!


I started with a 5x7 postcard.  The picture is one I found online from superstock.com, which I cropped to fit into the space I wanted.  The side with the wording has a basic gray background.  The "celebrate" is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set brush and it's done in Tangerine Tango.  The rest was done with a text box.

It's simple and was super quick to create.  I would have liked to get it printed through SU, but I don't have enough time, so I will take it to a local photo printing place tomorrow to get it printed and he can start handing them out!

It's Tuesday, so that means new digital downloads!  You can find today's downloads here.  They will be available for purchase and download starting at 1pm!

I'm off to create a new non-Christmas background and banner!!!  I might just go snowy to try and entice Mother nature to give us some of the white stuff (in the hopes that the arrival of snow will calm the crazy winds we have been having!).  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!