Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Sneak Peek!

It's almost time to Sale-A-Brate!  We have some fun products that you can earn FREE with every $60 purchase (before shipping & tax) beginning Jan 24.  Today, I have a simple card to show you featuring the Designer Paper and brads you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration.


This is a super simple card made using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  You can do this with ANY Designer Paper and get fabulous results!  Ok, so the DSP is a sneak peek and so is that sweet little butterfly brad!  I also used one of the new Edgelits from the Occasions Mini on the Pool Party strip.  I'm calling it the scalloped scallop edgelit because that's exactly what it does...each of the scallops have a scalloped edge...so cute!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!