Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple Father's Day

Wow!  Where does the time go?  Between baseball 4 nights a week with  my boys, a Catalog Kick Off Party, and the Women's Fair I feel like I need another holiday!!!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I haven't had a lot of stamping time while I was preparing everything for my sale.  I totally purged my office and found a lot of old stamping supplies that I forgot I had!  It's so clean and organized now, I feel so inspired when I walk in there.

Today I was at the Lethbridge Women's Fair.  Sherri and I had a blast meeting some new people and sharing stamping with them.  We had a super quick and cute make & take at our booth for everyone to make.  At our last show, Sherri designed a quick Mother's Day card, so since Father's Day is coming up, she thought we should do a quick Father's Day card.  Have a look...


Cute, eh?  It's a 3x3 card embellished with some punched circles in a variety of sizes.  I love how they are all a bit different, but work so well together.  To finish it off, there's some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine wrapped around the Designer Label Punched piece and a stamped sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Quick, cute and fun!

Over the next few days, I will be updating the Classes & Events Page with some new classes that I am super excited about so keep checking back for that information.  That's all for today.  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!