Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time Flies

Wow!  Has it really been that long since I last posted?  This spring has been so busy for us this year with all three of our boys being in baseball.  We were at the ball diamonds 4-5 days a week with two of those days one of us going one direction with kids and the other going a different direction with the other kid!  Crazy!  It was a good season though...here's a peek!




That's what has been keeping me away from my office and my blog!!!  Well, that and end of school year craziness.  I'm starting to think that June is busier than Christmas time!  I actually ran out of space on my calendar with all the school stuff going on that I've had to remember this month!!!  I do have some stuff to share with you though...and I have some posts set up for the next little while.  So, without further adieu, here's my project for today!


Last week at my downline Stamp & Share, we talked about the Getting Started Collection and did some stamping and creating with it.  I did a mini mock workshop using just he getting started colors and showed some fun and simple projects.  This was one of them...and everyone who came that night got one of these to take home (cause I appreciate them taking time out of their busy lives to come to our downline events). 

I filled one of our 1x8 cello bags with some Easter Candy Corn and then made a simple wrap to go around part of the bag.


I made the wrap with the Two Tags die (you know how much I love that die!) and embellished with some stamping, punching and a little piece of our new stitched grosgrain ribbon (in Daffodil Delight).  Super cute!

At the Stamp  & Share, I also had a challenge for my downline members.  You will want to check back tomorrow to see what their challenge was and how you can help me with their challenge!

Have an inspired day!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa:) I never thought of using that tag for the cello bags! Very cute idea and I will have to give it a try! BTW I loved your post below of camping and stamping so funny and fun, something I would totally do LOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!