Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Stampaversary!

On August 31, I will be celebrating my 12th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  Oh my, how the time has flown by!!!  It's been a great ride for sure!


Until August 28, you can join my awesome team of demonstrators with the Short & Sweet Starter Kit sale!  You get to choose $190 of product for your kit for only $125!  In addition to the product you choose, you also get a bunch of business stuff to get you started...we're talking catalogs, the new Holiday Catalog, order forms and so much more!  If you have an order that totals $200 waiting to be placed you deserve a discount and should give being a demonstrator a try.  Sounds super fun doesn't it?  Head over to my website and get signed up today!  You have nothing to lose!

Check out what I got in the mail a couple weeks ago...


It's a great card congratulating me on my 12th anniversary!  This is something relatively new that Stampin' Up! Canada has started.  Every demonstrator gets a card celebrating their anniversary, or as I like to call it a Stampaversary, from head office!


It was a great mail day when this came and I opened it!  One of the best parts was the back.  Look what was stamped on it...


Love!  That's right...there is a group of Canadian Demonstrators that has volunteered to make a bunch of these kinds of cards that get sent out for the anniversaries!  Isn't that awesome! 

So, what do you think?  Can you picture yourself getting an anniversary card in the mail from Stampin' Up! Canada in the mail a year from now?  If I haven't convinced you to join me yet, here are 10 more reasons...ok, 11!

  • Save $$$...high quality, coordinating stamping supplies at a discount
  • Sneak Peeks...SU Demonstrators get to see and order new products a month before they are released to everyone else!
  • Friendships...I have met some of my closest friends through Stampin' Up! (from all across North America!)
  • Freedom...the freedom to make your own schedule, the freedom to earn some extra $$$, the freedom to do your business your way
  • Earn $$$...pay a bill each month, fund your child's extra curricular activities, or support your crafting habit!
  • Exclusive Events...Convention, Leadership Conference, exclusive Canadian Conferences and my team events (which are SO FUN!)
  • Free Stamps...earn FREE stamps with the Stampin' Start program in your first 6 months as a demonstrator and earn FREE stamps after that with various other programs and promotions
  • Stampin' Connection...an online demonstrator community where you can connect and network with other demonstrators from around the world and see thousands of creative ideas and samples
  • Free Training...through Stampin' Up! and me!
  • Recognition...Stampin' Up! has many ways of recognizing demonstrator achievements from sale to leadership to how long you've been a demonstrator to everything in between.  We earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, free event registration, vacations and so much more!
  • Inspired By Ink...my team that I love so much!  We have Stamp & Share events every second month, a group Facebook Page, and a special You Tube Channel just for us!  We learn techniques and about products, we support and cheer each other on and we help each other out.  Join my team for an instant group of friends!

 So what are you waiting for?  You have nothing to lose!  Join my amazing team during the Short & Sweet promotion and choose $190 of product for only $125...and no shipping charges on your starter kit!  You choose what you want in your starter kit and you choose what kind of demonstrator you want to be.  Sign up for the discount on your crafting supplies or sign up to make it a career, or sign up for something in between!  But hurry, this offer ends August 28!  Run to my website and get started right now!

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!