Anyway, on to some stamping, right? Today I have another simple card to share. Remember for a card to be classified as perfect for Simple Card Sunday it has to be done with minimal supplies, be created in 5 easy steps and be able to be made in 10-15 minutes.
And, here it is in all it's glory!
5 Simple Steps:
- Fold the Early Espresso piece in half
- Glue the 4 pieces of DSP (2x2) to the Crumb Cake piece (4 x 5 1/4)
- Tie the ribbon and attach it to the card
- Stamp the sentiment (Petite Pairs with Early Espresso ink)
- Glue the Crumb Cake piece to the Early Espresso card base
And, for you visual people, here's a video so you can see me assemble the card in real time! I even included a tip for tying knots!
And, here are a couple more ideas for this same card layout.
|This one uses the Confetti Celebration DSP and Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set|
|I flipped this one and used the Amazing Birthday set as well as a little embossing and a little washi tape!|
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
DSP: Color Me Autumn (available when the Holiday Catalog goes live in Sept)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Cotton Ribbon (Early Espresso)
Have an inspired day!