Remember, for a card to be included in Simple Card Sunday it has to use minimal supplies, be completed in 5 easy steps and be able to be made in 10-15 minutes.
Are you ready? Here we go!
Sigh...I LOVE this card and I LOVE this stamp set!!!!
Here are the 5 easy steps:
- Fold the Old Olive (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) piece in half
- On the Whisper White piece ( 3 3/4 x 5), stamp the biggest wreath image with Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp the smaller wreath image over the first stamped image with Old Olive ink. And, then stamp the berry image with Real Red ink over the wreath.
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the card with Old Olive ink
- Mat the Whisper White piece on the Real Red piece ( 3 7/8 x 5 1/8). Apply Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Real Red piece and then stick it on the folded Old Olive card base.
- Tie a simple bow with some Real Red Cotton Ribbon and stick it on the wreath with a glue dot.
Here's one more card made with this same layout. This card features the Bright & Beautiful stamp set from the Holiday Catalog as well as the Star Framelits! You can get the Star Framelits bundled with the Bright & Beautiful set FREE when you purchase a Big Shot before August 31. Already have a Big Shot? That's wonderful! You can get the Framelits and set bundled at a 15% discount until the end of August. Head over to my online store to place your order today and don't forget to use the hostess code JVPYSGHR to be entered into a draw for some awesome gold metal buttons.
Get a jump on your jingle! You can find everything you need to create my featured card in my online store starting August 28 when the Holiday Catalog goes live! Don't forget to order the envelopes so you'll be all set to send your cards out! Head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!
Stamps: Wonderous Wreath
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Real Red
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Cotton Ribbon
Have an inspired day!