Remember, for it to be a candidate for Simple Card Sunday it has to be able to be made in 5 easy steps, take 10-15 minutes to complete and use minimal supplies!
Here are the 5 easy steps:
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half (5 1/2 x 8 1/2). Stick the Tangerine Tango piece (3 7/8 x 5 1/8) on it. Set aside.
- Using the Kinda Eclectic set, stamp the dots with Crumb Cake ink and the leaf with Moss Meadow ink on the Whisper White cardstock ( 3 3/4 x 5).
- Apply a strip of Retro Fresh Washi tape over the top of the dots and bottom of the leaf
- Stamp the butterfly with Cajun Craze ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Punch it out and put a Stampin' Dimensional on the back. Add some Linen Thread (stick on the dimensional) loops. Stick the butterfly on the card. Add 3 pearls to the body of the butterfly.
- Stick the stamped white piece to the Tangerine Tango piece.
And, here's another card made with the same layout. For this one, I used the new Festival of Trees set from the Holiday catalog. I am loving this set almost as much as the Wonderous Wreath set!!!!
You can find everything you need to make both the cards shown today in my online store. Head on over there with the shopping list (includes the featured card supplies only) and place your order today!
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Retro Fresh Washi Tape
Tools: Elegant Butterfly punch
Have an inspired day!