Hi Stampers...happy Simple Card Sunday! If you're new to Simple Card Sunday let me tell you how it works. We are all busy and have limited creative time so my goal is to show you cards that can be made in 10-15 minutes, in 5 simple steps, using minimal supplies. In addition to that, I will be having more videos for Simple Card Sunday so you can see me make the card in real time!
So, lets get on with our card this week!
You can make this card in 5 Simple Steps.
- Fold the Basic Gray piece (4 1/4 x 11) in half
- Attach the DSP (Flashback; 3 x 4) to the Pool Party piece (4 x 5 1/4) and sponge around the edges of the Pool Party piece with Pool Party ink and a Stampin' Sponge
- Tie a knot in some Hello Honey ribbon and stick it over the "seam" where the DSP and Pool Party cardstock meet
- Stamp your greeting (Really Good Greetings) with Pool Party ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Trim with snips. Mat on a scrap of Basic Gray cardstock. Trim with snips. Stick on card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch a small red heart with the Owl Punch and Real Red cardstock. Stick on the greeting.
And, finally, here are a couple more ideas using the same layout!
|This one is super simple and features the Park Lane DSP.|
|For this one, I flipped the card and stepped it up a bit with layered ribbon and some rhinestones. It uses the All Is Calm DSP & Endless Wishes set which will be in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!|
I love this layout...the measurements are easy and economical for mass production, it's quick and simple!
You can get everything you need to create my featured card in my online store. So grab the shopping list and head on over to my online store to shop today!
Stamps: Really Good Greetings
Ink: Pool Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Accessories: Hello Honey ribbon
Tools: Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips, Owl Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Have an inspired day!