Monday, April 26, 2010

For All You Do...

I'm super excited about the project today!  Check it out...


I used one of the new Oval Chalkboard Label Decor Elements!  Isn't it awesome!  I got the watering can from Ikea and applied the Decor Element to it.  Then I stamped it with Craft Ink using the For All You Do set.  To finish it off, I tied a piece of Double Stitched Rose Red Ribbon around the handle.

Here's a closer look at the Decor Element.


Sorry about the picture.  No matter what I did, I seemed to get a bit of a glare.

That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!