Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Paisley Petals!



Seriously, this paper is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  The pictures don't do it justice.  Trust me, you definitely are going to want to place a $25 order this month so you can get some of this DSP!!!

Last night I had my regular downline shoebox swap and this is the card I came up with...


Isn't it delicious!!!!  To me it just feels calm!  The base of my card is Crumb Cake stamped with the En Francais background set and the little vine image from the Fresh Cuts set.  I also sponged around the edge with Early Espresso ink.

The focal point of the card is a large scallop circle which I cut with my Big Shot.  On top of that is a circle (cut with the clear circle die).  Where the two pieces of DSP meet, there is a piece of Early Espresso Satin ribbon layered a piece of the crochet trim.  I then added 3 Crumb Cake brads.

The stamped frame with the bird is from the Four Frames set (also on special this month with the Spring is Blossoming promotion).  It is stamped with Early Espresso ink and the bird is colored with the Pastels (had to dust those off!!!).  My words are from the Fabulous Phrases set and the cool thing about those is that I have them in clear mount and I just stuck both words on the block and stamped both of them at the same time!  So quick and easy!

I will be at the Children's Festival this weekend (without my children!!!), so I most likely won't be posting again until Monday.  Have a great weekend, and stop by to see me at the Children's Festival if you can!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!