Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Brick Wall

So, today I have the last project my Stamp Clubs did in April.  I love this card and I know deep down my stamp club ladies did too!!!


Isn't it pretty?  I was inspired by this card using the Brick Wall Technique and pretty much CASEd it!  It's a pretty easy technique, but fiddly...right Stamp Club ladies?!?!?


I started by stamping my image on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then cutting my image into 1/2" strips.  Each strip was cut into 1/2" or 1" 'bricks', sponged and then put together.  You can see that I left some of the bricks out...I think it looks better that way!

My card was finished off with a piece of Baja Breeze Seam Binding and then a sentiment!  Not quick, but easy!

Have an inspired day!

3 comments:

  1. You are SOOOO funny....totally a cute technique...just gotta be in the right frame of mind...right Debbie?!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, very pretty
    Yep, very easy
    Yep, loved it

    Nope, never doing it again. ;)

    This card makes a huge statement. It says, "I love you enough to spend loads of time making you this card . . . once"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i say it's great.A fab idea.Love the colours too.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!