Friday, April 1, 2011

Paisley Petals

You know I've been impatiently waiting for my tulips to come up.  Well, I think I know why they're not.  One word...PENNY.  Yep, that's right...PENNY.  She digs them up, chews the roots off and destroys tulip bulbs by playing with them and tossing them around until they break into little pieces and then she moves onto the next one...grrrrr.  As much as it makes me mad, it is kinda cute to see her "fighting" with a tulip bulb!!!

On to stamping!  I'm so excited to tell you about the special this month...


I love little sneak peeks and hints...don't you?  Well, for the month of April, you get a sneak peek at a stamp set and pack of DSP from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue!  Yep, you read that right...2011-2012 Catalogue!!!!!!!  Click on the Specials & Promotions button at the top of the page to get all the details.  Let me tell ya, if this DSP is any indication of what's to come in the new catty, I can't wait!!!!! 


And, now, here's a look at a fun class I'm offering featuring the absolutely gorgeous DSP.


It's a Stationary set!  At the class, you will make the box, 10 cards (with envelopes) and a whole lotta interchangeable sentiments for the cards.  Each card features the gorgeous designer paper and the lucky recipient of this Stationary Set can mix and match the sentiments with the punched scallop oval mats.  How fun is that?!?!?



Please note, your box may or may not be the same colors as my sample.  I will be sure your DSP and box colors coordinate though!  You will have a variety of DSP pieces from the Paisley Petals pack to complete your cards.

This project would make a FANTASTIC gift for teachers or Mother's Day!

I'm offering this class on Thursday, April 14  at 7:30pm.  The fee for this class is $20 for one set or $35 for two.  Please contact me to register!  Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment!

I had so much fun with March Madness!  I had Kevin choose a number for the March 31 post and he chose #4, which was...Kim!  Congratulations Kim!  ALL March Madness prizes will be mailed this weekend (I was going to mail them earlier, but decided to wait so if you won multiple prizes I could put them in one package!).  Congratulations to all the winners...I hope you had as much fun with it as I did!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!