Monday, March 26, 2012

Frame It!

I pretty  much squealed with delight at my local craft store when I found some VERY inexpensive unfinished wood frames.  I had, and still have, loads of ideas for these frames...yeah, we are NOT going to talk about how many of these frames I bought!!!!!


I decided to do a frame project with my clubs this month featuring some fun product from the Occasions Mini!


My club members covered their frames with some Twitterpated DSP and then went around the edges of the frame with some Ruffled ribbon.  Each of my club members got to choose from a pile of Twitterpated DSP designs and they got to choose the ribbon to coordinate.  So, each frame was individual and different!  They were fantastic.

I also had a bunch of scraps in coordinating colors so everyone could punch out a flower and they stuck a button in the middle!  Each of them made a banner to go along the bottom which we stamped with "memories" from the Loving Thoughts set.  And, you can't really see it in the picture, but after everything was assembled, we sprayed the frame with Shimmer Mist (which is a combination of Shimmer Paint, Rubbing Alcohol and water), so it shimmers in the light!

Now, to find the perfect picture for my frame!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!