Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stump The Stamper-Round 2!

Last week at club it was round 2 of Stump the Stamper!  I just started Stump the Stamper with my club that started last month and I've got to say, I'm loving it!  I love the challenge and I love seeing what the hostess brings to try and stump me!

Here's how it works.  My club hostess of the month is allowed to bring something to try and stump the stamper (which is me!).  I then have the duration of club that night to create something with whatever they brought me.  The only rule is that it has to be Stampin' Up! product.  And, when I make something, the person who brought the product gets to take home whatever I've made!  If the hostess doesn't bring something, then someone else can try and stump the stamper.  And, I know that there are a couple girls in this club who will ALWAYS have something in their bags to try and stump me just in case.

This month, the hostess didn't bring anything, but one of the other girls had a little something in her bag...surprise!!!  She had the Circle Circus set.  I'm not gonna lie, I thought this was going to be an easy challenge, but I was wrong.  For the life of me, I couldn't come up with a great idea with this stamp set!!!  So, I went with something super easy...


Quick and easy!  I'm loving Stump the Stamper so much, that I think I'm going to start doing it with all my stamp clubs that are starting!

Have an inspired day!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea!!! It would be a fun group meeting idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stump the stamper is awesome! I have so much fun seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!