Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Special Card



Recently I was commissioned to make a very special card for someone very special and influential in so many lives.  Here's what I came up with.


I chose Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and a hint of Baja Breeze for my card and I love the soft muted tones of it.  And, I really love the layers of ribbon, texture and dimension this card has!  Using the music notes wheel makes a quick and easy background, which I then just had to embellish.  It also makes is super easy to jazz up the envelope, and the fact that we have Crumb Cake Envelopes that I used for this card just makes me happy!  Coordinating card and envelope...it's the small things!!!!!

I'm not even going to get into how many cards I made before I ended up with this one...perfect for the occasion!  I'm really happy with the final result and hope the recipient is too! 

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means...new Digital Downloads!!!  There are some super fun ones this week.  I'm really liking the "Check This Out" designer page templates and the fun colors and stamp images of the "Walk In the Park II" kit.  You can see this week's new downloads here.

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. Really great! Using the music notes wheel makes a quick and easy background in which the card are very awesome. I really love the layers of ribbon, texture and dimension of this card. Excellent, really your card is very special Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!