Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sneaky Peeky!

A couple weeks ago, I posted on my Facebook Page that I had just seen some super fun new product that would be available for the April promotion and that I was so excited about it!  Well, as a demonstrator I was able to preorder that product at the beginning of March so I can play and make some samples to be ready when it is available in April.  I'm tickled to say that I just got that order a few days ago and I am in love!!!  I love it so much that I'm going to show you a little sneak peek.


Cute, eh?


I got a new camera for Christmas and have been playing with it.  I'm not quite sure how I got the blurry background, but I love it!!!!

Anyway, I used 3 new products that will be featured in the Summer Smooches promotion in April.  And, that's all I can say...other than I know you're gonna love them as much as I do!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!