Friday, March 9, 2012

How does that happen?

It's Friday already!  How does that happen so fast every week.  It feels like I blink on Monday and then it's Friday.  It is crazy to me that we are almost half way through March...already!!!!  There is so much going on in the Stampin' Up! world in the next few months...I can't wait to share it all with all of you!  The end of March, brings the end of Sale-A-Bration for 2012.  It's a little sad!  Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the year with literally thousands of FREE stamps being given away to Stampin' Up! customers.  I always like to speculate which which Sale-A-Bration product will be the most popular...and I'm always wrong (LOL)!!!!!

My favorite Sale-A-Bration products this year are a little suite of products...the Fresh Vintage stamp set, Everyday Enchantment DSP and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad set.  Just between you and me, I think the Sprinkled Expressions set will be the most popular!!!

Today I want to share a fun, quick and cute little project using some of my favorite SAB products!


I used the Two Tags die (y'all know it's my fav!!!) and cut a scalloped tag from some Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I sponged the edges with Baja Breeze ink.  I embellished with a punched flower...now, this is what I LOVE about Stampin' Up!, it all coordinates!!!  Check out how I punched out a stamped flower from the Fresh Vintage set with the Blossom Bouquet Punch!!!!  Two products that were not made or released at the same time, but work beautifully together.  Makes me happy people (I know, it's the small things)!!!!

Hmmm...sorry, that last paragraph was a bit of a "train of thought" thing and clearly I'm really excited based on the number of exclamation points I used!

Back to the project!  I punched a small tag with the Jewellery Tag punch and stuck it to the middle of the flower with one of the Everyday Enchantment Brads. 

Did you notice how it's folded up and there's a cute little bow keeping it shut (who knew I would love Lucky Limeade ribbon and brads so much!!)?  Bet you want to know what was inside, right?  Cause I ALWAYS have something cute on the inside, right?  Have a peek!


It's a cute chocolate!!!  I used the Mint Patties and prettied it up a bit so it would match the project.  I seriously think those mint patties and stamping go hand in hand!  They are perfect for so many projects!!!

That's all for today.  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!