Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Digital Day

You think Friday is the best day of the week, right?  Well, I'm here to tell you, you are mistaken!  The best day of the week is Tuesday because Tuesday is digital day and Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads!  You can find this week's downloads in my online store.

I took a few My Digital Studio classes when I was in Orlando a couple weeks ago and was inspired to use the program more and show you more fun projects done with it.  So, I decided to incorporate a hybrid card as one of my club projects this month.


I started with a template from the Lemonade Stand digital disk (it's a SAB item, so you can get this disk free...and it's FULL of super fun stuff!).  This particular template was for a 6x6 card and I just re-sized it to a normal card front size.  Then I printed it on Whisper White cardstock.

After I trimmed it, I did some layering with Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight ink and stamped a sentiment (which is from the Best Dad set).  And, to finish it off, I blinged it up!


That's right...9 big rhinestones baby!  You may need sunglasses to look at this card!!!!!

I do have to thank the talented Heather Summers for her inspiration!  She showed a card very similar to this during her digital class in Orlando. 

Remember, you can find today's downloads in my online store and the template I used for this card is from the Lemonade Stand disk (which is a SAB item).

Have an inspired day!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!