Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Amore!

If I remember my french lessons in Junior High correctly, amore means love.  So one of the product suites in the Spring Catalog, More Amore, translated would mean more love!  And, there's lots to love about this product suite!


I have a love for Designer Paper...do you?  The papers in the More Amore Specialty DSP pack are so pretty and, of course, coordinate beautifully with the Hearts A  Flutter stamp set and matching Framelits.  Last week I featured this product suite with my clubs and they made this fun and easy card.  It's a Basic Gray card base jazzed up a but with some DSP, embossed paper (don't you love the new Honeycomb embossing folder?!?!?!), ribbon and some stamping!


Can you even imagine my excitement when I realized the small heart punch is a perfect match for the heart in the valentine stamp from the Delightful Dozen set?!?!?!  And, it's even cuter when you pop it up with a dimensional!!!

Did you notice the ribbon?  It's the cotton ribbon from the holiday catalog.  At the end of the spring catalog there's a page of items still available from the Holiday catalog and I was thrilled that this ribbon was on that page!

All items used to make this card can be found in my online store.  And, if you place a $60 or more order you will earn FREE SAB items!  Head on over to the online store and check it out!

Have an inspired day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!