Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh, Whale!

There's a whaley cute stamp set in the Spring catalog called Oh, Whale!  It's perfect for almost any occasion!  One of the fun things I like doing is using my stamping supplies to decorate food...especially cupcakes!

I didn't make this particular cupcake, my upline and good friend Christy did.  It's so super cute and so easy!  She stamped the whale on whisper white cardstock and cut him out with the coordinating Clearlit!  It couldn't be easier!  She then gave him a googlie eye and attached him to a tooth pick.  Super simple and super cute!

Have an inspired day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!