Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best Of....

I am loving the Best Of stamp sets that Stampin' Up! is releasing every month this year.  Did you know that each set is composed of images from the last 25 years along with one new exclusive image.  So far we have had 3 sets released and you can find links to each one if you click on the tab at the top labelled "Best Of". 

So, here we go with a Best Of project today.  I used the February set (Best Of Love) for this project.

 


Little bit of embossing with the Big Shot, little bit of paper piecing and one of those super cute Soda Pop Tops (squished, of course!).


You can find my video on how to squish the Soda Pop Tops here, or you can see it on my You Tube channel here.

Remember, the Best Of sets are available until March 2014, so you have lots of time to collect them all!  Also, don't forget to put the little 25 sticker onto your collectors card...for every 6 stickers, Stampin' Up! will give you a stamp set of your choice (valued at $17.95 or less), and you have until April 2014 to redeem your free sets.  Join me for my Best Of classes each month (they include the stamp set and some cards!)...you can find all the info on them under the Events tab.  And, you can order any of the sets already out in my online store!

Have an inspired day!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!