It's a cute little get well soon mug! It's super easy to make...
- you need a 4x11 piece if cardstock
- score at every inch (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....)
- then along the long side, you want to score at an inch
- trim up the score lines along the bottom to the long score line you made
- either stamp or add some DSP
- using the oval framelits made a handle and glue it partly onto the last flap
- glue the last flap on to the first flap creating a tube like shape
- then you want to put the tube over a can (helps to make the shape) and glue the flaps down
- embellish with a tag and fill with fun stuff!
This little mug is perfect for so many different occasions. I did one at Christmas for teacher gifts and included hot chocolate mix, peppermint sticks, marshmallows and a Tim Card. You could also make a fun tea or coffee themed gift in one of these too. Since this one is a get well soon mug, I put an assortment of comforting stuff for when someone is sick...tea, cup-a-soup, kleenex, sanitizing wipes.
There you have it...a super fun little gift that would brighten someone's day for sure! All the products I used to make this fun little project are available in my online store.
- Big Shot
- Two Tags Die
- Ovals Framelits
- Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Calypso Coral cardstock
- Tea for Two DSP
- Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon
- Stampin' Write Markers (Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo)
- Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Simply Scored
Have an inspired day!