Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dude...You're Welcome

At Leadership, Stampin' Up! announced they were releasing a super cool kit made by men for men.  This kit is called "Dude...You're Welcome" and includes an ink pad, some "man" stamps, cards and envelopes.

Well, I purchased one of said kits for my man and after showing it at some events, I gave it to him last week.  At first I got funny looks from him.  But, I persevered and made him open it up and check it out.  We both had a good laugh about the stamp in the kit that's my favorite, the "real men build cards" sticker and the instructions.  Then, he surprised me by using it and making me a card!


Awwwww!  His card brought a small tear to my eye...I'm not sure if it was because it's so sweet of him to recognize all that I do or that he actually used the kit!  Either way I'm excited about it!

Here's a video so you can see more about the kit.


The Dude, You're Welcome kit is a perfect gift for the man in your life...and there's lots of time to order it and have it come for Father's Day!  Or, the perfect kit to get and make man cards for the man in your life.

You can find the Dude, You're Welcome kit in my online store here

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!