Monday, April 15, 2013

Best Of...Congratulations

Wedding season is sneaking up on us, so it's good to be prepared with some quick and easy wedding cards.  The Best of Love set is perfect for helping with the need for quick and cute wedding cards.


It's hard to see in the picture, but I stamped the heart from the Best of Love set with Pink Pirouette ink on the Pink Pirouette cardstock.  Then I finished off the card with some of the luscious Basic Gray ribbon from the Spring Catalog.  For a little visual interest I tied a button onto the ribbon with some Whisper White Baker's Twine.  I love tying my buttons into ribbon...quick, easy and no adhesive required! 

This is a perfect quick and easy wedding card and you can change up the colors easily to match the wedding colors.  I think it would also make a great engagement card, congrats your pregnant card or even a baby card.

All the supplies needed to create this card are available in my online store.  Head on over with the shopping list to place your order today!

Shopping List:
  • Cardstock (Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette)
  • Stamps (Best of Love, Delightful Dozen)
  • Basic Bray Ribbon
  • Subtles Buttons
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Ink (Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette)
  • SNAIL Adhesive
Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!