Check out the super awesome vintagey thank you card I did using the First Edition DSP
I love the combination of Basic Black and Crumb Cake...it's perfect for vintage type cards. On this one, I stamped a butterfly image with Crumb Cake on the DSP. Have you ever done that? I love the way you can enhance your DSP with just some ink and a stamp!
The focal of the card is the big 'ole T which is from the Letter It set. It's funny, I had the T and the thanks stamped and punched out sitting on my desk for quite a while before this card came together. I gotta say, I'm super happy with how it turned out when it finally found a home on a card!
Remember, you can find everything you need to re-create this card in my online store (unless it's on the retiring list and has sold out), so head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!
- Stamps (Letter It, Fabulous Phrases, Papillon Potpourri)
- Ink (Crumb Cake, Basic Black)
- Cardstock (Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla)
- First Edition Speciality DSP
- Big Shot & Apothecary Accents Framelits
- 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Ribbon (Taffeta-Crumb Cake)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Basic Pearls
- Stampin' Sponges