And, that's what I came up with! I loved the way Heather Summers used the cake and sentiment on a card she did, so I started with that and ran with it. I love, love, love this layout for a card and use it a lot (like here...where I showed two different cards with it!).
It's a pretty simple layout with a strip of DSP, a strip of embossed cardstock and some ribbon this time around. Check out what I did around the circle....
Can you see the piercing? I love the Stampin' Pierce Mats this year...so many shapes and so many possibilities!
Everything you need to re-create this super easy and fun birthday card can be found in my online store. So, head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!
- Stamps (Make A Wish...spring catalog)
- Ink (Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive)
- Cardstock (Night of Navy, Old Olive, Naturals White)
- Tangerine Tango DSP (from Brights Stack)
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch
- Denim Ribbon
- Big Shot & Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Sponges
- Stampin' Dimensionals