One of my favorite parts of this card is the double embossing! First I embossed with the Honeycomb folder and then embossed with the Oval Frame folder. A bit of the honeycomb flattens a little, but you don't notice it too much on the card. And, the image was stamped on Watercolor Paper and punched out with the Wide Oval punch (which fits perfectly in the oval frame....love that!).
I love using some ribbon scraps and a fancy brad to embellish cards!
Head on over to my online store with the shopping list to get what you need to re-create this card. Since I typed up and scheduled this post some of our products have been retired and may have sold out.
- Stamps (Best of Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes)
- Ink (Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Old Olive, StazOn Black)
- Cardstock (Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard)
- Watercolor Paper
- Ribbon (Crochet Trim, 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon-Old Olive)
- Big Shot
- Embossing Folders (Honeycomb, Designer Frames)
- Punches (Word Window, Modern Label, Extra Large Oval)
- Aqua Painters
- Antique Brads
- Stampin' Dimensionals