Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Retirement!

Today was the day that Stampin' Up! released the retiring lists for stamps and accessories!  I love this time of year...out with the old and in with the new.  And, this year, we have lots of new...new colors, new stamps, new accessories, a fun new look to the catalog!  I can't wait to be able to show it all to you at the end of May!



There is something for everyone on the retiring lists and here are the links to the lists so you can see what's going.

Stamps
  • available until June 3, 2013
  • while hostess sets will be retiring, they are still only available to order with hostess rewards when you host a par-tay!  I do have some dates open near the end of May if you're interested!
Accessories
  • available while supplies last until June 3, 2013 (once they're gone, they're gone!)
  • some products are discounted
  • the list will be updated frequently so check back to see what's sold out
  • I recommend ordering retiring accessories through my online store so you can make sure you get what you want
Happy shopping!  And, watch for news on the upcoming catalog...I will have info about my Catalog Club, Rubber Garage Sale and some other fun events coming soon!

Have an inspired day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!