Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fresh Prints Dog Tag

My youngest son has a pretty awesome teacher this year for Grade 1 and he absolutely adores her!  Last week one of her dogs turned 9 and he thought that he should give Weezie (her dog) a present because "9 human years is, like, so old in dog years"!!!!  So we put some fancy dog treats in a little bag.  It's clear that he is MY  son because the little bag wasn't enough, he thought it needed a nice tag that said "Happy Birthday Weezie" with room for him to write "love Sawyer".


I used the new Scallop Tag Topper punch (LOVE IT!!) to make my tag.  There's a little piece of Fresh Prints DSP along the bottom (also LOVE IT!!!).  I wrapped some of the Real Red Stitched Grosgrain around it and then stamped some candles (from the Create A Cupcake set).  I finished it off with a Vintage Button tied with some Linen Thread.



Super, super simple and sweet!  I love how he signed his name, and that he was adamant that there be 3 treats in there...2 for the birthday dog and one for her new puppy!  Sigh...I have a sweet boy!

Head on over to my online store to stock up on everything you need to make some super awesome tags...a Tag Topper Punch, some Fresh Prints DSP, some cardstock, ribbon and maybe even some buttons!

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!