Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Simple Cards

I'm bringing back Simple Card Sunday!  I feel that it's important to send out cards to people, both for special occasions and just because.  And, with the busy lives we all lead, simple cards are the way to go!  Don't get me wrong, I love a card that I can get lost in...layers, stamping, embellishments and so on, but sometimes ya just need to do something quick and simple!

In my post last Thursday I showed you the box 'o cards I made for my grandma, with the promise that I would show you the cards today.  Well, here they are!  I did 10 cards total and to keep it simple I did 5 designs, 2 of each design.




And, there they all are!  I kept with the colors from the Sweet Sorbet DSP and used the Petal Parade stamp set as well as a variety of sentiments.  I think it took me less than an hour total to make all 10 cards...cute, easy and simple!

Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration starts at the end of the week.  With every $60 you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will qualify for a FREE SAB item...including the Petal Parade stamp set, the Sweet Sorbet DSP and the embossing folder I used on the last card pictured!  Start making your list so you're ready to order when SAB starts!

Have an inspired day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!